YELLOW AND AQUA BLUE ZARI WOVEN BANARASI SILK SAREE
This Six-yard Grandeur Is A Pure, Soft Lichi Silk Yellow Saree With Aqua blue And Silver Zari Design. The Beautiful Weave Is Lent A Classic Contrast With A Blue Pallu With Diagonal Line Of Silver Zari & Saree Body With Butta Design On Bottom Border. This Festive Yellow Banarasi Saree Is An Embodiment Of Dignified Beauty.
- Style Code :- 139_Almari_Yellow
- Color :- Yellow
- Occasion :- Traditional, Wedding, Party & Festive
- Pattern :- Jacquard Saree
- Pack Of :- 1
- Type :- Banarasi Saree
- Fabric :- Art Silk
- Blouse Piece :- Running Blouse
- Saree Style :- Jacquard Waving
- Saree Length :- 5.50 Mtr
- Blouse Piece Length :- 0.80 Mtr
- Blouse Piece Color :- Yellow
- Country of Origin :- India
- Dispatch Time :- 2 to 3 Business Days
Blouse Piece- YES, the saree comes with a blouse piece of 0.8 meters.
A Banarasi silk sari is a sari made in varanasi, an ancient city which is also called Benares (Banaras). The saris are among the finest saris in india and are known for their gold brocade of zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery. The saris are made of finely woven silk and are decorated with intricate design, and, because of these engravings, are relatively heavy.